Here you will find photos of all the exciting and engaging activities that have been going on in P.E at Chorlton.
Here you will see all the fantastic sporting and P.E opportunities that are taking place this year at Chorlton:
- Year 6 completed the NICAS Level 1 qualification at the Manchester Climbing Centre.
- Manchester City FC disability awareness day with Year 4.
- Six week Manchester City FC literacy programme with Year 5.
- Manchester City FC year 2 football tournament.
- GB athlete visit and fitness day on 29th November. Each class to complete a sponsored fitness circuit and the athlete will hold a whole school assembly where they will share their sporting journey with the children, allowing them to understand the hard work and dedication needed in order to achieve your goals.
- P.E lesson study completed with Years 1 and 2.
- Super Learning Day – each class completes a physical activity as part of their enriched learning.
- Cross country, girls’ football and boys’ football competitions entered.
- Manchester City FC Reception football tournament.
- GB Paralympic athlete visit.
Below you will see some of the photos from Year 6's trips to the Manchester Climbing Centre. The class have completed the NICAS Level 1 award and have thoroughly enjoyed attending the sessions for the past 6 weeks. There have been massive improvements from the first week, and all children have shown an excellent attitude throughout by supporting others, listening to the instructors and pushing themselves to go further. I asked the class afterwards what things they thought they had worked on or improved over the course and this is what they had to say:
Fine and Gross Motor Skills
Health and Fitness