The Equality Policy and objectives are currently under review as we make sure to link them to our SIP for the coming year and also reflect upon The RISL programme we are taking part in as senior leaders..
Our equality objectives are:
- To promote a spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding of equality in the school
- To challenge prejudice and increase understanding of equality and fairness through direct teaching across the curriculum
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school
- To eradicate prejudice-related bullying and challenge the use of derogatory language related to the protected characteristics (Equality Act 2010)
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities